Physical and mechanical processing technology and process flow of circuit board recycling equipment
Release Time：2022-12-25 Source：Lithium battery recycling equipment Share：
E-waste is known as "urban mine", is an important secondary renewable resource of non-ferrous metals. Waste PCB is mainly composed of metal materials and non-metal materials, metal materials have greater toughness, non-metal materials have greater brittleness, and due to the difference between toughness and brittleness, usually crushed to less than 10mm when the metal dissociation up to 98%, non-metal powder used in wood plastic, profiles, composite material plates and fire prevention products. Circuit board recycling equipment not only in each production process, each process in strict requirements, even each detail are carefully thought out, the entire process is permeated with "craftsmanship" in the product delivery run, looking forward to enabling customers to fully realize the value of the product. Scrap circuit board recycling processing is currently applied more technology is: wet processing technology, fire processing technology and physical mechanical processing technology. The applied technology is also Europe and the United States is now more commonly used physical mechanical treatment technology. Circuit board recycling equipment process: shredding → coarse broken → crushing → airflow screening → vibration sorting → environmental protection treatment.
1. shredding process: waste PCB materials through the belt conveyor equipment into the twin-shaft shredder, the large size of waste circuit board processing into about 20mm wide strip-shaped block of material to meet the next step of coarse broken processing process requirements;.
2. Coarse broken process: after the material is processed into strips by the shredder, it is sent to the coarse broken equipment through the belt conveyor to further process into granular materials of 10mm and below, and the material is sent to the shredder for crushing process by the screw feeder evenly.
3. Crushing process: is the granular waste circuit board materials further refined to achieve the goal of metal and non-metal stripping to meet the subsequent separation and sorting process requirements.
4. Airflow sorting process: is the use of non-ferrous metal materials and non-metallic materials with different specific gravity and airflow rotating centrifugal separation principle, the different size and specific gravity of the granular material for initial separation and sorting, the specific gravity of light non-metallic materials from the sorting out of packaging into storage, and the specific gravity of the metal and non-metallic mixture to get further homogenization and concentration, for the next step of the selection process laid a good foundation.
5. Vibration separation and sorting process: This process belongs to the selection process, that is, the coarse particles of the metal and non-metal mixture obtained from the previous primary selection process is further separated and sorted, the principle is through the screen surface of a certain frequency of reciprocal. The principle is through the screen surface of a certain frequency of the reciprocating. vibration and the role of the wind blowing upward, so that the metal powder is constantly separated out, the vibration frequency and wind volume of this process is adjustable, so the purity of the metal powder is also available according to customer requirements and into, the purity of 98%.
The components of the circuit board recycling equipment production line are basically crushing equipment and separation and sorting equipment, which will produce a large amount of dust and exhaust gas in the working process. In order to prevent the production site and the surrounding environment from pollution, this equipment production line basically adopts the sealed pipe negative pressure material conveying method, through the effective combination of cyclone separator and pulse dust collector and fan, the dust and exhaust gas will be collected in an orderly manner and unified for dust removal and exhaust gas purification treatment, environmental protection standards and then to air emissions. Metal recovery rate: 93%～98%, average metal content of non-metal powder: ≤2%～5%