Recycling methods for retired automotive lithium batteries
Release Time：2022-11-08 Source：Battery Recycling Machine Share：
The development of the retired power lithium battery recycling industry is huge, the past two years there is a blowout is growth, according to relevant professional research institutions predict: 2020 domestic retired car power battery recycling volume will reach 237,000 tons, the overall market size of 6.68 billion yuan; 2022 domestic car power battery recycling volume will reach 422,000 tons, the overall market size will reach 13.10 billion yuan . The recycling of retired lithium batteries will drive a number of wealth-building movement related to this industry, and will eventually lithium battery resources to get a virtuous cycle of development.
Lithium iron phosphate in the early stage of new energy development as the main source of power, of course, is now the main force of the retired power battery, the growth rate is rapid, the power battery is known as the new energy vehicle "heart". In the use of power batteries, battery capacity decay to 60%-80% of the initial capacity will need to be replaced. At present, the average life of lithium iron phosphate battery is 4-6 years, ternary material battery is 2-4 years, China's new energy vehicles in 2014 began to be commonly used, so ushered in the power lithium battery retirement outbreak wave. The amount of scrapped lithium batteries follows the growth of new energy vehicle sales data in previous years.
Recycling methods of lithium-ion batteries for new energy vehicles
The recycling of new energy vehicle power lithium-ion battery includes two important methods, namely end-of-life dismantling and secondary use. At present, the guidance is to encourage the first step utilization, then disassembly and recycling, in order to give full play to the economic benefits of waste batteries. However, subject to the impact of battery homogeneity and cost, the current gradient utilization according to a number of normal indicators of retired lithium batteries to do the standard. Laddering is still disassembled and recycled for reuse at the end.
1. Ladder utilization is aimed at batteries that have decayed to the point of not being able to be used normally in new energy vehicles, these batteries themselves are not scrapped and can continue to be used. Although they cannot be used in cars, they can be reused in other ways, for example (electric toys, electric fans, etc.) Laddering can extend the service life of the battery and reduce the cost of battery production.
2. Disassembly and utilization is to discharge the retired power lithium battery, through environmentally friendly end-of-life lithium battery crushing and sorting equipment to extract valuable and important metal components, the metal components are recycled and reused. This method on resource protection has played a great role in promoting the use, but also to avoid the risk of raw material price changes, building a virtuous cycle of lithium battery resources and development.
At present, power lithium-ion battery recycling is basically achieved through end-of-life dismantling. The process of power lithium-ion battery end-of-life disassembly is: discharging, disassembling the battery system, disassembling the battery module, battery pack processing and material purification, so as to realize the transformation from waste power lithium-ion battery system to high purity lithium salt and high purity transition metal that can be used again. The core aspect of lithium recycling lies in battery pack processing and material extraction to purify the metal elements in the used power lithium-ion batteries to produce the raw materials needed for reusable power lithium-ion batteries.
New energy vehicle power lithium-ion battery crushing and sorting recycling technology
The crushing and sorting recycling of new energy vehicle power lithium-ion batteries is currently focused on the recovery of positive materials, recycling methods are dry recycling, wet recycling and biological recycling technology. Dry recycling refers to the use of mechanical sorting and high-temperature pyrolysis method to directly achieve the recovery of various battery materials or valuable metals.
End-of-life power lithium battery crushing and sorting equipment is suitable for the dismantling of electric vehicle batteries, to achieve the recycling of positive and negative electrodes and diaphragm sheets.
1. The recycling process of scrap power lithium battery crushing and sorting equipment forms a production-oriented process with mature application of modern technology.
2 scrap power lithium battery crushing and sorting equipment for the battery in the positive and negative electrode pieces, diaphragm paper to complete the recycling
3. With the promotion of electric vehicles such as power lithium batteries, further optimize the recycling process and promote the application of its new technology modernization.
4. end-of-life power lithium battery crushing and sorting equipment related to power waste battery recycling system gradually improved, the level of gradient utilization increased, providing more systematic and advanced technical support. Want to know more information, please visit: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/
Want to know more about the knowledge of lithium battery recycling machine, welcome to pay attention to this site, reproduced please specify the source: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/industry/93.htmlThank you!