Analysis of the process flow and pollution nodes of lithium battery recycling tr
Release Time：2022-10-31 Source：Battery Recycling Machine Share：
Lithium battery recycling equipment is able to handle a variety of waste lithium batteries, including power batteries cylindrical batteries cell phone batteries and poles of environmental protection equipment, physical recycling treatment using crushing, screening and other equipment are mature, reliable, advanced equipment, high automation efficiency, low energy consumption indicators, and equipped with qualified environmental protection equipment, the project product recycling rate is high. Do you know what the main equipment of lithium battery recycling equipment and lithium battery recycling equipment process and pollution nodes, GreenJet environmental protection take you to understand in detail:
Lithium battery recycling processing equipment crushing and sorting positive and negative electrode production line exhaust air pollutants are mainly waste positive electrode shredding, crushing, grinding, screening and other processes generated in the dust. The dust of lithium battery crushing and recycling project is collected by dust hood and treated by "cyclone separation + cloth bag dust removal", firstly, the large particles are settled by cyclone separator, then the fine dust is separated by PF5 + 4H2O → H3PO4 + 5HF. H3PO4 + 5HF, bag filter for adsorption treatment. Processing air volume: 10000m3/h; dust removal efficiency 99%, dust concentration of dust at the outlet of dust collector is within 10mg/m3. After calculation, the dust generation concentration of the project is 1000mg/m3, the generation rate is 10kg/h, and the generation volume is 20t/a. The dust emission concentration of the project is 10mg/m3, the emission rate is 0.1kg/h, and the emission volume is 0.20t/a.
What is the value of waste lithium battery recycling, from the waste lithium ion = secondary batteries can also be recovered aluminum and copper as well as organic electrolyte, the value is very high through the recycling of waste lithium ion battery research can be found, the way of its recovery is mostly focused on the recycling of the cathode active material in the battery. Lithium battery sorting and recycling products material characteristics introduced.
(1) cathode powder: black powder, loose, bulk density 1100 ~ 1300kg/m3, particle size of about 5 ~ 10 microns, chemically stable, no special odor. The quality content of anode powder is ≥97.5%, containing metal ≤2.5%. The anode powder is easily soluble in sulfuric acid, and the dry powder has water absorption. It is mainly sold to Yibin Tianyuan, Tianqi Lithium, Hunan Bumpu, Greenmax, Huayou Cobalt and other lithium battery raw material manufacturers for the production of lithium salt, cobalt salt, nickel salt and other metal salt products.
(2) positive and negative powder mixture: black powder, loose, bulk density 900 ~ 1150kg/m3, particle size about 5 ~ 10 microns, chemically stable, no special odor. Positive and negative powder content ≥ 96.0%, metal content ≤ 4.0%. The mixture contains positive electrode powder easily soluble in sulfuric acid, the negative electrode material graphite powder contained in the mixture is insoluble in acid and alkali, and the dry powder has water absorption. It is mainly sold to lithium battery raw material manufacturers for the production of lithium salt, cobalt salt, nickel salt and other metal salt products, where the separated graphite powder of negative electrode material can be reused.
(3) Metal aluminum: silver-white, granular, particle size 0.1mm ~ 10mm, bulk density 250kg/m3 ~ 450kg/m3, easily soluble in acid and alkali, mainly used in metal aluminum production enterprises to prepare metal aluminum products.
(4) metallic copper, aluminum, iron: granular, particle size 0.1mm ~ 10mm, bulk density 300kg/m3 ~ 550kg/m3, where aluminum is easily soluble in acid and alkali, copper is insoluble in acid and alkali, mainly used for the preparation of metallic aluminum products, metallic copper and metallic iron products.
(5) diaphragm paper, plastic and aluminum-plastic film, etc.: off-white, blue mixture, bulk density 50 to 100kg/m3, as solid waste, bagged and compacted, bulk density 200 to 500kg/m3. mainly sold to plastic recycling plants such as Changhong Grun recycling.
Want to know more about the knowledge of lithium battery recycling machine, welcome to pay attention to this site, reproduced please specify the source: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/industry/59.htmlThank you!