Can all the powder be separated out by lithium battery recycling equipment?
Release Time：2022-10-29 Source：Lithium battery recycling equipment Share：
Many friends often ask the question, I have a large number of used lithium batteries, through the lithium battery recycling equipment can be separated from all the powder inside the lithium battery? There is also a point we question is that if the physical dismantling of broken way, after the physical crushing of lithium batteries, positive and negative pieces and diaphragm powder are mixed together, through the sieving machine for sieving most of the powder are separated out, positive and negative pieces and diaphragm on the residual powder how to recover it? Today on this issue with the big do a unified response:.
After the lithium battery is disassembled and crushed, about 70% of the powder can be separated through the sieving machine, and the remaining 30% of the powder is basically attached to the positive and negative plates and diaphragms. How these residual powder for secondary recycling can be said to be critical. The recovery rate of the powder directly affects our economic profitability. In order to achieve the whole process of powder recovery, it is necessary to carry out secondary screening and separation of these positive and negative pieces and diaphragm materials. The following will tell you about these processes.
1. lithium battery recycling equipment sieved diaphragm materials need to be closed after the negative pressure pumping materials through the closed spiral pipe will be transferred to the rotary vibration sieve for separation of diaphragm and powder, through high-frequency vibration sieving, a complete separation of diaphragm and lithium battery black powder materials sorting. Solve the diaphragm attached to the loss of powder.
2. Separated from the positive and negative pieces through the physical crushing process again, after processing, using the difference between the mesh of copper and aluminum particles and powder, the material will be transferred to the rotary vibration sieve for vibration screening again, so as to achieve the separation and recovery of the powder attached to the positive and negative pieces. Increased recycling benefits and economic returns. Lithium battery recycling equipment to do the whole process of powder recycling, if you encounter some lithium battery recycling equipment does not do the whole process of powder recycling, it is recommended that you choose carefully.
Well, today's lithium battery recycling equipment how to separate the positive and negative pieces and diaphragm attached to the secondary recycling of powder is shared with you here, for more details, please click: "https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/"