Lithium battery recycling machinery waste lithium battery treatment method
Release Time：2022-12-09 Source：Battery Recycling Machine Share：
Waste lithium batteries contain copper. Nickel, aluminum and other valuable metal elements, if discarded at will will cause a serious waste of resources, will also cause pollution to the environment, lithium-ion batteries are composed of lithium cobaltate cathode, carbon material negative electrode, diaphragm organic matter, electrolyte, positive and negative collector fluid, explosion-proof sheet, sealing ring, top cover, shell, etc., the recycling of used lithium batteries, extraction of the metal, to be recycled, is a sustainable development direction. Lithium battery recycling processing machinery environmentally friendly waste lithium battery processing method, positive and negative electrode materials and steel and diaphragm can be recycled separately, making full use of the valuable metal elements in lithium batteries, lithium-ion batteries in the overall structure is close, especially positive and negative electrode active material is still bonded to the electrode sheet by the adhesive, powdered attached to the positive and negative electrode metal pole piece, through mechanical physical method to make it separate.
Lithium battery recycling machinery environmentally friendly waste lithium battery treatment method
1) Crushing the waste lithium battery to get primary fragment material; using electrolyte adsorption collection device to remove electrolyte in the process of crushing.
2) cutting and crushing the primary fragment material to get the secondary fragment material; in the process of cutting and crushing, using electrolyte adsorption collection device to remove electrolyte.
(3) The secondary fragment material enters the plastic material separation and collection device to realize the separation of plastic material from electrode material and fluid collection.
4) The secondary fragment material after separating and removing the plastic material is sent into the hammer crusher for deep crushing to obtain the tertiary fragment material.
5) the three-stage fragment material into the battery material separation device for primary separation and collection, respectively, to obtain the positive and negative electrode materials and collector fluid particle mixture.
6) The positive and negative materials enter the cyclone for secondary separation and collection to obtain the negative materials graphite and positive materials; the collector particle mixture enters the vibrating screen for further separation to obtain copper and aluminum particles.
Lithium battery recycling and processing machinery uses physical method to realize the separation and collection of components in waste lithium batteries, using simple dry means such as mechanical crushing, vacuum separation, vibrating sieving, specific gravity separation, airflow separation, etc. to realize the separation and collection of electrode materials, collector metal, plastic diaphragm and battery shell in waste lithium batteries.
Want to know more about the knowledge of lithium battery recycling machine, welcome to pay attention to this site, reproduced please specify the source: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/industry/224.htmlThank you!