Talking about the powder collection technology of waste lithium battery recyclin
Release Time：2022-10-27 Source：Battery Recycling Machine Share：
When it comes to the recycling of used lithium batteries, I believe that as long as the people who have understood the industry we all have a preliminary or in-depth understanding. The amount of understanding mainly lies in whether we are engaged in the work related to the recycling industry of used lithium batteries. Many friends who want to understand the waste lithium battery recycling equipment is the primary concern is how to collect powder technology? Today I mentioned this question to give you a comprehensive answer.
Scrap lithium battery recycling equipment powder collection technology mainly has the following aspects.
1, used lithium battery recycling equipment powder collection technology is mainly refers to the lithium battery positive and negative above the black rare metal powder through the equipment for de-powdering and collection of technology. Whether it is the whole process of powder collection, which are related to the issue of our powder recovery rate.
2, through the equipment after crushing, sieving machine for screening 70% of the powder is basically collected here centrally. The remaining 30% of the black powder has to be followed by a complete process to carry out an effective recovery.
3, waste lithium battery materials in the broken at the same time the powder is easily adhered to the positive and negative pieces and diaphragm above, our waste lithium battery recycling equipment must be positive and negative pieces and diaphragm for the next step of black powder separation collection.
4, the separation of the diaphragm and the positive and negative pieces, the powder attached to the diaphragm above the high-speed crushing rotary sieving again, the diaphragm attached to the black powder for thorough collection.
5, the remaining positive and negative material through the hammering again after crushing, high-speed dough, one will be adhered to the powder for separation, but the residual powder will not be thoroughly de-powdered again, thoroughly de-powdered into the rotary vibration sieve, the positive and negative copper particles and aluminum particles and powder for complete separation and collection.
6, the above steps can be said to be interlocked, to have a scientific and reasonable configuration and process to achieve good powder collection effect. There is another step is to use the principle of negative pressure extraction of dust removal pipeline to collect powder inside the pipeline through the collector at the end of the pipeline to collect powder inside the pipeline, so far, the dust of powder generated by each link is collected here.
Want to know more about the knowledge of lithium battery recycling machine, welcome to pay attention to this site, reproduced please specify the source: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/company/37.htmlThank you!