How to recycle used lithium battery positive and negative electrode wafers?
Release Time：2023-07-20 Source：Battery Recycling Machine Share：
In previous articles, we have talked about the recycling value of lithium batteries, waste lithium batteries positive and negative electrode sheet also has a great economic value. Today, I will introduce it for you specifically:
Waste lithium battery positive pole material:
Positive pole piece is mainly composed of positive materials and aluminium combination, positive materials are: lithium cobaltate, lithium ternary (lithium nickel cobalt manganese oxide, lithium nickel oxide), lithium iron phosphate, lithium manganese oxide and other positive materials. The more common lithium battery cathode materials are: lithium iron phosphate and lithium ternary materials, cathode materials account for about 40% of the lithium battery production cost, is a direct decision of lithium battery energy density and lithium battery performance.
Waste lithium negative electrode materials:
Negative electrode is mainly composed of a combination of copper and graphite powder, which is usually made of negative electrode active materials, adhesives, mixed and evenly coated on both sides of the copper foil.
For the waste lithium battery positive and negative electrode sheet developed for lithium battery recycling machine process:
1. Discharge the used lithium battery positive and negative electrode pieces first. 2.
2. The discharged lithium battery positive and negative pole pieces are transported to the shredder for shredding through the conveyor, and the closed shredder is used to prevent the material from splashing. Shredded into small pieces.
3. The shredded material is immediately followed by crusher for coarse crushing, after coarse crushing and then into the airflow sorting machine, which contains the plastic diaphragm for extraction and separation.
4. The material is then passed through a magnetic separator for further magnetic separation of iron shells and nickel strips, which are collected separately. The remaining mixture (black powder, copper chips, aluminium chips).
5. Then through the linear vibrating screen for screening separation of black powder, black powder for aggregate collection. The rest of the material with larger particle size is ground in the mill. Sieve out the finer powder.
6. Copper and aluminium two kinds of mixed materials, and then through the specific gravity sorting machine for copper, aluminium separation can be.
Thus, the valuable metals in the waste lithium batteries are separated and collected, and the waste lithium batteries are effectively recycled and reused.
Want to know more about the knowledge of lithium battery recycling machine, welcome to pay attention to this site, reproduced please specify the source: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/company/361.htmlThank you!