New lithium battery recycling equipment process
Release Time：2023-01-11 Source：Lithium battery recycling equipment Share：
The new lithium battery recycling equipment environmental protection solution to waste lithium battery recycling and treatment, can be on the lithium battery recycling focused on the recovery of precious metals in the cathode material, can be on the end-of-life lithium battery cathode material of aluminum and lithium cobaltate separation, diaphragm paper separation. The system includes feeding platform, conveyor, shredder, analyzer, induced draft fan, collecting device, pulse purifier and grading screen and sorter. The whole production line of lithium battery processing equipment adopts mechanical crushing, separation and other physical treatment methods to recover and separate the cathode material in lithium battery, and the whole process does not add any chemical ingredients and does not adopt any chemical treatment process, which is completely environmental friendly.
Lithium battery recycling equipment process.
1. The material is sent into the first level by conveyor for coarse crushing, and the coarse crushed material is sent into the second level by conveyor for secondary crushing.
2. The crushed material from the second crusher is sent to the conveyor and the magnetic separation equipment is set at the same time, which can sort out the iron in the material.
3. After the material conveyor and magnetic separator remove iron, it will enter into the third crusher for fine crushing, and crush the material to powder.
4. Powder state materials from the negative pressure system into the cyclone separator for air filtration, and through the fan falls to the airflow sorter, by the airflow sorter sorting, so that the different density of the material for stratification, to get the metal sorted out, and all the non-metal by the negative pressure system brought into the pulse dust collector for concentration.
5. And the filtered tail gas will continue to be sent to the tail gas treatment equipment by the negative pressure system for air purification, so that it can reach the emission standard and then be discharged at high altitude.
The recycling of used lithium batteries is mainly focused on the recovery of positive electrode material, negative electrode material and waste hard shell batteries, the recycling process of used lithium batteries will release residual electricity to facilitate recycling, in which the end-of-life lithium battery positive electrode sheet material contains cobalt, nickel, lithium, aluminum and other metals.
Waste lithium batteries through the new waste lithium battery recycling equipment copper and aluminum re-screening technology, so that the regeneration of waste lithium batteries doubled the value of the benefit, to promote the economic efficiency of lithium batteries efficiency, has become a lithium battery industry and the conversion of waste lithium batteries upgrade and sustainable development of the key equipment production line, waste lithium battery processing equipment environmentally friendly processing technology process, a real solution to the problem of lithium battery recycling and disposal.