Lithium battery recycling process reuse technology
Release Time：2022-11-19 Source：Battery Recycling Machine Share：
With the promotion of new energy and the continuous development of the use of technology, new energy-related industries are gradually growing, even some large enterprises across the border have also driven into and began to layout new energy vehicles. So that the number of power lithium batteries increased wildly. Once these power batteries are retired and no longer used in new energy vehicles, where will the huge number of lithium batteries go? In order to implement the practice of environmental protection policy, so that these used lithium batteries to achieve secondary use, the lithium batteries that still have electricity recycling to achieve resource utilization.
Resources are always scarce, and the more scarce they are, the more expensive they will be. With the penetration of new energy vehicles, as the core raw material of power battery - lithium, has become the protagonist of the new round of energy war.
1、Inert gas (nitrogen) protection is added. Prevent volatilization in the crushing process, there is no danger of explosion, to ensure the stability of the production environment, safety and environmental protection, and charged in the volatile cracking when the discharge heat to achieve the re-use of electricity, the same also reduce the discharge equipment input.
2. high production closure, without any exhaust gas dust leakage, ensuring the personal safety of operators.
3. Full resource utilization, plastic diaphragm and metal sorting out all kinds of utilization; evacuated waste gas, hot volatile gas, each sorting excess waste gas and cracking gas for comprehensive combustion for heat, combustion tail gas waste heat electrolyte volatile reuse, combustion tail gas by simple treatment to meet the standard discharge, all kinds of resources are integrated and reasonable use.
4. Due to the presence of oxygen-free cracking and chlorine-free, there is no dioxin generation, simple treatment of combustion exhaust gas, low investment in waste gas treatment, low treatment cost, no need to increase the heat storage and combustion equipment.
5. The volatile pyrolysis of lithium hexafluorophosphate (LIPF6) produces hydrogen fluoride, and the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride reacts with FE, AL, NI, MG and other metals to form a protective film of fluoride insoluble in hydrogen fluoride, so the solid and gaseous hydrogen fluoride is not corrosive.
6. Because the pole piece is depowdered before cracking, only the pole powder cracking reduces the cracking equipment input and improves the cracking efficiency, reduces the heat needed for cracking, and improves the aluminum recovery rate at the same time.
In comparison, the input is less, but it will not affect the capacity in any way. The following chart is the data reference of processing 1.5 tons of used lithium battery.
The charged lithium battery enters the poor oxygen heating and volatilization through poor oxygen crushing, double volatilization first for nitrogen-free thermal volatilization, which can reduce the amount of nitrogen, the second for heating nitrogen volatilization and automatic extraction of volatile gas system (the temperature of hot volatile material is less than 140 degrees to avoid plastic film softening into a mass), volatilization to ensure that the oxygen content is less than 1%. Heating volatilization using cracking combustion tail gas heating and charged lithium power generation heating, so as to achieve charged discharge and cracking tail gas waste heat reuse.
And there is an explosion-proof combustion system to improve the safety of equipment operation, and the volatile electrolyte gas is separately conveyed to the cracking combustion system for heating under negative pressure (separately conveyed to prevent the explosion of organic gas containing oxygen) to achieve the comprehensive utilization of sorting waste gas and volatile gas.
After volatilization lithium materials into comprehensive sorting can be sorted into four categories of lithium batteries ① magnetic materials (iron and nickel) ② plastic diaphragm ③ copper block aluminum block stainless steel shell, etc. ④ positive and negative electrode sheet material.
The lithium battery electrode directly into the friction powder removal equipment, sorting wind for full recycling; a small amount of exhaust gas into the cracking combustion system for supplemental oxygen with
Want to know more about the knowledge of lithium battery recycling machine, welcome to pay attention to this site, reproduced please specify the source: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/company/132.htmlThank you!