Advantages of lithium battery recycling and processing equipment
Release Time：2022-10-24 Source：Battery Recycling Machine Share：
Advantages of lithium battery recycling processing equipment Lithium battery recycling equipment and retired lithium battery recycling devices have been further improved in technology, from the previous separate physical method of crushing waste lithium batteries to the current combination of fire method, can be disposed of 50,000 tons per year in a single line. The charged lithium battery goes into the oxygen-poor crushing system, and the crushed charged lithium battery material is directly sent into the oxygen-free cracking system under the protection of inert gas, and the charged lithium battery is heated to discharge heat in the cracking system to make secondary use of the charged electric energy, and at the same time, the organic materials such as electrolyte, plastic film, plastic and adhesive are cracked by themselves, and the gas produced by the cracking is purified and heated to the cracking system, and the cracked material is cooled, magnetically selected and After wind selection to sort out iron, nickel, aluminum block, copper block, stainless steel, and then the sorted out cracking sheet by friction de-powdering screening and grading, the powder and metal particles are separated, and the metal particles then go through the grading specific gravity sorting for copper and aluminum separation. Production in a variety of waste gas cracking gas and vacuum by integrated combustion system combustion for heat, combustion exhaust gas after cooling spray, water vapor separation and adsorption for standard emissions.
Lithium battery recycling processing equipment (fire method) advantages:
1. Inert gas protection crushing to ensure production stability, safety and environmental protection, and charged in the cracking discharge heat to achieve the re-use of electricity, reduce the discharge input and production costs.
2. The amount of inert gas required for lithium charged recovery is smaller, reducing production costs and production difficulties, the same amount of waste gas generated by the treatment and wastewater volume is reduced, and the cracked gas can be purified for furnace heating. The combustion exhaust gas is treated by simple spraying to meet the standard emission.
3. The production process of charged recovery is simpler, the investment in production line equipment is smaller, resulting in a small footprint, and the recovery rate of powder and aluminum and copper after piece cracking is higher and the output is large, the annual processing capacity of a single production line can reach about 45,000 tons;
4. Inhibit dioxin and harmful gas generation due to oxygen-free cracking. Less investment in waste gas treatment, low treatment cost, no need for heat storage and combustion equipment.
5. The material is not separated out from the heavy metal before cracking, and there is no odor generated from the heavy material separated out by cracking.
6. Lithium hexafluorophosphate (LIPF6) volatile pyrolysis produces hydrogen fluoride, anhydrous hydrogen fluoride and FE, AL, NI, MG and other metals react to form a protective film of fluoride insoluble in hydrogen fluoride, so solid and gaseous hydrogen fluoride is not corrosive. Cracking flammable gas is purified to heat the furnace. Combustion exhaust gas is treated to meet the standard emission reduction
Lithium battery recycling equipment recycling device consists of feeding system, poor oxygen crushing and breaking system, electrolyte hot volatile poor oxygen system, sorting system, diaphragm dry cleaning system, high speed friction sorting, closed screening system, specific gravity sorting system, hot volatile system of electrolyte, tail gas waste heat recycling system again, exhaust gas treatment and purification system, etc. Using adjustable quantitative feeding, no manual labor is needed to make the feeding uniform; the sealed conveying belt is designed as a small square grid to ensure that only a small number of square-cased cells enter each time, ensuring that the cells are not discharged during the conveying process. And the feeding quantity is adjusted by the rotational speed of the belt with metering device. Negative pressure suction is carried out at the top end of the fully enclosed belt to prevent odor emission from broken batteries.
Want to know more about the knowledge of lithium battery recycling machine, welcome to pay attention to this site, reproduced please specify the source: https://www.lithiumbatterybroken.com/industry/23.htmlThank you!