Lithium battery crushing and recycling equipment processing waste lithium batter
Release Time：2022-10-26 Source：Lithium battery recycling equipment Share：
Waste lithium batteries through lithium battery crushing and recycling equipment is mainly divided into these steps.
1. Classify different lithium batteries, and put similar batteries together for discharge treatment.
2. Discharge the used lithium battery for high temperature drying cracking equipment for drying treatment. This step also needs to pass through the activated carbon treatment room for smoke and odor removal and purification treatment.
3. To this step, the material will be physically dismantled, secondary crushing and other processing links for the mandatory dismantling and shredding of used lithium batteries.
4. After dismantling and crushing the waste lithium battery materials through the lithium battery crushing and recycling equipment equipped with a screening device for the separation of powder and other materials. Most of the powder is collected centrally in this link.
5. A large amount of diaphragm and positive and negative materials are separated from diaphragm and positive and negative by the air separation system on the gravity analyzer, and the diaphragm is mainly separated in this link.
6. The remaining positive and negative materials with the conveyor to be broken again, after processing into the granulator for granulation processing.
7. The positive and negative materials after agglomeration are transferred to the airflow sorting system through the negative pressure conveying system for the separation of copper and aluminum particles.
The above is the main steps of our lithium battery crushing and recycling equipment, which thoroughly realize the sorting and collection of waste lithium battery resources.